Hydraulic Press Brake
is designed incorporating the latest hydraulic technology. Hydraulic Press Brake is equipped with two cylinders at back side. Both the cylinders are synchronized for parallesm between ram & table, by providing mechanical links connected with cylinder. Hydraulic Press Brake has heavy duty steel construction frame which absorbs heavy shocks of overload. All welding edges are properly machined for best weld joints. The electric control panel is fixed on side wall at conventional place for easy reach of operator. Hydraulic Press Brake includes push button pendant and foot switch. Standard Ă˘VĂ˘ block & Ă˘VĂ˘ Punch and manually operated back gauge system which is front operated are supplied as a standard accessories. Hydraulic components are of reputed make like Videkers, Rexroth, Dowty, Yuken, Polyhydron etc.
- Robust construction
- Smooth working
- Efficient design
- Longer service life
Electric motor, Control Panel with selection of INCH-ONCE-AUTO Mode of operation. Foot switch. Fine stroke adjustment rod with limit switches, Manual Lubrication, Manual Back Guage, Standard V Block Punch, Insruction Manual.
- Goose Neck Punch & other tooling (drawing required), Electronic Stroke Counter, NC Operated Back Guage, Automatic Lubrication System.
- All Dimensions are in mm.
- Power supply 400/440 volts, 3 Phase, 50 Cycle.
- As day to day Improvements are contemplated for better performance of the machine. We reserve the rights to alter the specifications without prior notice.
- All the machines undergo a through check-up by our expert engineers before dispatch to ensure their smooth and trouble free operation.
- Electricals are not under warranty.